Specialists in Lime Rendering, Plastering and Building Renovation
Building Restoration and Renovation covering Taunton, Somerset
Woodlouse Conservation was established in 2002 and we have built a reputation for a top quality, professional service throughout Somerset and Devon. We are building Restoration, Renovation and Lime specialists, our services lnclude;
- Lime Plastering
- Lime Rendering
- Lime Pointing
- Lime Repair
- Traditional Damp Management Solutions
- Building Restoration
- Building Renovation
- Conservation Projects
- Historic Building Work
- Cob Work
Why Choose Woodlouse Conservation for your Lime or Renovation Project?
We are based in Wiveliscombe near Taunton, Somerset, but undertake work throughout the local area including Exmoor, Shepton Mallet, Tiverton, Wellington, Bridgwater, Minehead and Dulverton.
- Team of friendly, expert tradesmen
- Years of experience working with traditional building methods and restoration techniques
- Diverse range of buildings catered for:
- We love Listed buildings!
- Committed to training and further improving knowledge of materials and techniques
What Our Clients Say
We were extremely pleased. The team worked very hard, were punctual, and very sympathetic to our needs and our property. Mr J Alder
Communication was the key; Woodlouse Conservation constantly kept us in the picture and all works were throughly explained and catered to our requirements. The gentlemen team were a pleasure to have on site, installing trust thoughtout the project. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Mrs F Turnball